Sunday, October 14, 2007

About us>

1. Who is your man? Kevin Grant (& Brok Grant of course)
2. How long have you been together? married almost 2 years, known each other little past that
3. How long did you date? 4 months from time dating to marriage date
4. How old is your man? 23 almost!
5. Who eats more? He snacks a lot but I can eat more in one sitting since i don't snack as much

6. Who said "I love you" first? He did... He said guess what & then said it.
7. Who is taller? He is, by a lot of inches.
8. Who sings better? That would have to be him...
9. Who is smarter? We balance each other, he is street & other smart, i'm very book smart
10. Who's temper is worse? I don't think either of us have a temper!
11. Who does the laundry? We both do.
12. Who does the dishes? I do cause he is staying at the dorms due to dumb rules
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? looking at it, he does but laying on it me..
14. Who pays the bills? I do
15. Who is better with the computer? I probably am
16. Who mows the lawn? Neither, we don't have one...
17. Who cooks dinner? Me. I actually like to.
18. Who drives when you are together? He drives most of the time. He doesn't like me to!
19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever has their card out first, but mostly Kevin
20. Who is most stubborn? Probably me. Even though we're not very stubborn.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? we used to see his but now, we don't see either!!!
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me
24. Who asked who out? Well... not sure!
25. Who proposed? He did, of course.
26. Who is more sensitive? Oh wow, me... but when it comes to Brok, he is
27. Who has more friends? I'd say about the same
28. Who has more siblings?me
29. Who wears the pants in the family? sometimes me, sometimes him

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so bad with names but faces I remember! Plus it's been a while too! Wow, in the military! That's cool. And you have a kid. Life really goes by fast. No kids for me. I am still raising my husband. Haha, no really, I am. Adam isn't done with school so it will be a few more years. No rush.

Nielsen Family said...

I like this post it helps us to get to know your husband a little bit more. So are you "lifers" in the military or just in it for one tour and then taking your GI Bill and running (that would be us!!!)? Hey did you know that Lacey is now my sister in law? And I don't know if you remember Heidi Larson but she's a Chong now and you can find her on my page...and Sita and Shalie Ripley were in our ward too and they are also on my page.